Thursday, April 23, 2009

MSCD Spring Fling Part One: Thursday


Yes, Part One is Thursday and Part Two will be Wednesday. So I can go back in time. Maybe I'm a Time Lord. Well, I like jelly babies anyway...

Thursday was quite fun, as we guarded our ninja stars with our lives, passed out more flyers, got nearly sunburned, and posed for some interesting pictures involving fake throat cutting and Lego ninjas vs. wrestlers. And the sunburns were the deadliest things of all.
Images from Thursday. Nate, Nick, and me. Stay tuned for Part Two. ~Jenn


1 comment:

Nick said...

Lego Ninjas are apparently easily defeated by wind. And...many other things, but mostly wind. Chris showed up shortly after you left, singing the praises of Disney and helping run the table. We got many more people showing up expressing an interest in Stage Combat. It was extremely awsome, and hopefully we will se them again shortly! Oh, and yes, the sunburns were killer!! My arms are VERY red right now...ow...