Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Movement Pic

Time for a random drawing from the Bonzuko Movement Arts archives. Drumroll please:


Ah, it's from not too long ago--2007, I believe. Me teaching PiYo at the BQC. This pose is called the reverse, or dancing, warrior. As you can see, I have a small medicine ball in my hand, which is conditioning my arm even more than the pose alone. Mary is in the background.

This is an opportunity for me to invite all my local lurkers to take a class called NinjaFit at the BQC. Every Friday but test nights, NinjaFit meets to get as fit as a ninja. Class curriculum includes yoga, Pilates, meditation, strength training, Linklater and Lessac systems, dance, martial arts and shiatsu to improve strength, flexibility, posture, and breath. It's way cool.

NinjaFit: Fridays 5:45-6:45
Boulder Quest Center


~Jenn

No comments: