Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fight Clip Club

I tried my best to find this one particular fight scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, but couldn't. Well, got sick of searching. So I've posted this clip from Raiders here instead for you, as it's one of the most classic fight scenes in the films. Short, sweet, and funny.

The scene I wanted to point out is in Temple of Doom, though, and it's Indy vs. two thugee scimitar-men (that are dressed a lot like the dude in the above clip, actually). What's great about it is that Indy is unarmed. To see how he evades, disrupts the attacks, and even uses one guy's sword against his buddy while he's still holding it is delightful. Go pop in the movie and see what I mean.
~Jenn
Thanks to www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2904438 for the Raiders image.

No comments: