Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Dumb Thief

Maybe this is why I like stories about master thieves--you know, the old folktale about the thief that steals the manor lord's wedding ring and sheets out from under him, the Robin Hood variations, Arsene Lupin, Sherlock Holmes, Reynard the Fox, colorful Wild West outlaws, the Thief computer game... I've always loved the clever-thief archetype (which is why I often have stories about them here on Bonzuko's blog).

Could my love for clever thieves be because they are so very rare in real life?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jTRxIwXbHJGUIojO6Y_Z-Jx22VPwD987HMBO1

BTW, Boing Boing is a stellar blog that is self-named "The directory of wonderful things." I concur. I would like to have a pint of homebrew with all those guys. ~Jenn

No comments: