- warmup: freeform stretches, emphasizing wrists and spine
- review: stage safe falls, on hard floor
- review: rolls and rolling break falls on big squishy mat
- "bullet time" evasions with partners
- fake arm bars and rolling out of them: fake ura and omote kote gyaku, and arm flick into fwd air break fall
- hook punch evasion into swing (into roll or wall)
- same as above, but knife slash or sword cut instead of hook punch
- ground choke and partner roll (also on wall)
- knife disarms: from slash and stab (catch and smack hand)
Next week, we start choreographing fights from all this stuff!
Here's a picture for Nick in his signage artistic endeavors. Hopefully you've got a good view of these swept hilts, Nick!