- Black Belt Demo: used a sword against Mary Casey, got disarmed and died.
- Watched some beginner and intermediate folks do some stuff.
- Heard Cherri's fist go "thwack" into Ben's abdomen.
- Did some mediocre oni kudaki and quite good defenses against hook punches. Jeff B. went sprawling across the room, impressing family members of others observing.
- Attacked Thomas twice with various things. Got kneeled on in the face. Safely. I know!
- Oh yeah, did my ukemi from standing, which makes me excited for Stage Combat class tomorrow!
- Black-and-tans at Murphy's and a late-night bus ride. Much Nano tuneage. Was chatting about how I'm so glad blogs (and YouTube) wasn't around when I was a young geek. It would have been bad. Can you say radio shows on cassette? Yipes!
All in all, very ready and happy about advanced taihenjutsu tomorrow. I hope lots of people come! Stay tuned here for notes on that as well!