Here's the scoop on class 7/24 (most of it observed by lunching kids--BTW, they really loved it. One boy in particular turns tome with shining eyes and says. "I love this!" Future actor-combatant!)
- Roll, fall review: on squishy and rollout mats. Partnered and solo.
- Sword evasions and decision-making
- Roll to arm yourself (padded sword grabbing)
- Fight rehearsal
- added 3-person to 4-person fight and showed it off to the observers
- showed other secrets by request: kneeling face kick, head slam, choke, etc.
We'll be filming our advanced fights next week, and it's our last meeting :(. Save a couple bucks so we can go out and celebrate afterwards.
See you then! ~Jenn